The September 2013 finalists competition prize breakdown is:
1st - A New Toyota Pickup Truck and US$50,000
2nd – $25,000
3rd – $15,000
4th - $10,000
5th – $5,000
THIS IS A GLOBAL COMPETITION OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS 18 YEARS OR OLDER. Note: All age groups are welcome. However, participants under the age of 18 must have parental or legal guardian consent and be accompanied by an adult should they make it to the final competition.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Crazy Praise Monthly Contest starts August 11, 2012 and ends on September 11, 2013. You may enter the Contest (the "Entry Period") by performing the following steps:
Step 1: To enter the contest via CrazyPraiseLive.com, log on to http://www.crazypraiselive.com. Register by entering the button, “Click Here, “It’s Easy!! and fill-out and submit the entry form;
Step 2: Upload a video or audio recording of yourself by clicking on the Crazy Praise menu item: “How to Upload Music” tab and watch the tutorial.
a) state the following five (5) facts: (1) your name, (2) your hometown, (3) your home church, (4) the period of time you have been performing, and (5) what inspires you to perform; and
b) Perform a song, dance, Rap, poem, comedy or any talent which is not obscene, profane or uses objectionable words.
c) The Submission must be no more than four minutes and thirty seconds (00:04:30) in length; in order to be eligible these guidelines must be observed.
d) all Submissions must include only the entrant(s) and no one else;
e) the Submission must be "radio-friendly" if an audio performance, and contain absolutely NO obscene, profane or other objectionable words; sexually explicit or derogatory lyrics, images or gestures; or objectionable content of any form; and
f) the Submission must not mock, ridicule or disparage the Contest, Sponsor(s) -- as defined below in Section 9 of these Official Rules, or its products or services, or any ethnic, religious or national group, gender, or sexual orientation.
By completing the Registration Form, you agree to our terms and conditions set forth in the competition rules.
All age groups are welcome. However, all participants under the age of 18 must have parental or legal guardian consent and be accompanied by an adult should they make it to the final competition.
Upon proper submission of the video or audio, you become an Entrant in the Contest. Refer to Section 3 (Conditions of Entry) of these Official Rules for additional restrictions and terms governing the submission of an Entry.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that violates these Official Rules, and to remove that Entrant's Submission from the Contest Site.
By entering, Entrants consent to the receipt of promotional email materials from Sponsor. Sponsor (as defined herein) assumes no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the promotion by giving such notice, in any form and manner deemed appropriate by Sponsor. Should the Contest be modified, suspended or terminated as aforesaid, the prize will nevertheless be awarded from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules.Limit: One (1) entry per person.
The $35.00 entrance fee per individuals and $50.00 per group $100 for business covers the video, audio or phone submissions which must be paid online at the time of submission entry to the talent contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open World Wide to individuals 18 YEARS OR OLDER as of August 11, 2011. All Entrants not 18 years or older must be entered into the contest and accompanied by a legal guardian or adult. Employees, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), including household members of David Michael Entertainment LLC, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies (all of the foregoing collectively referred to as "Promotion Entities") are not eligible to enter. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. By entering this Contest, each Entrant(s) agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, employees, officers, directors, representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies, from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from Entrant's participation in this Contest or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, or attendance at any event. The Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner and to change the Official Rules at any time. U.S. law governs this Contest. By entering, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Entries submitted in connection with this Contest must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the Entrant and as authorized for use by Entrants in connection with this Contest (e.g. musical compositions and lyrics made available for Entrants in connection with the submission of an Entry (collectively, "Authorized Assets")). Any elements appearing in your Entry, including without limitation music, audio, speech/voiceovers, stills, video or other audiovisual materials (collectively, "Elements") used must be entirely original, created and performed by you, be fully in the public domain, or be an Authorized Asset. Use of any Element or other material that is not original, not fully in the public domain or not an Authorized Asset may result in disqualification of Entry, in Sponsor's sole discretion.
4. PRIZES: Monthly prizes include: 4 awards of $2500 to winning artists registered in the contest and the chance to compete in the finals in Orlando, FL scheduled for October 2012. Prize does not include meals, gratuities, ground transportation to and from the Winners residence. If the Winner cannot be available on any specified dates, Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner (if selected). ANY FEDERAL AND STATE TAXES ON A PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded, provided they are properly claimed.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS:
The $2500.00 monthly winners will be invited to compete for the Grand Prize of a Brand New Toyota Pickup Truck and $50,000, plus other prizes. Judging of the monthly winners is managed by program sponsor, David MichaelLLC.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winners (their parent/legal guardian if potential winners are residents of a jurisdiction that deems them to be minors) will be required to sign and return any applicable documents sent by Sponsor related to the Contest, which may include, but are not limited to a Letter of Prize Acceptance and an Affidavit, Waiver of Liability, Publicity and Travel Release within five (5) days of notification. Failure to return the documents as specified or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable will result in the Entry being disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. Where permitted by law, each Entrant (except in the case of a minor) agrees to grant to Sponsor and Sponsor's licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the Entrant's photo and video clip, name, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews as may be determined by Sponsor. Failure to make such appearances or grant such rights may result in disqualification with an alternate winner possibly being selected; and while not obligated to do so, Sponsor may in its sole discretion, bear such reasonable costs and expenses which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deem appropriate for the Entrants to appear for a presentation or other activity. Further, by accepting a prize, the Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Contest related activity, or participation in this Contest. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR(S), THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSEES, AND OR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSORS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO USE OF INTERNET SITE WWW.CRAZYPRAISELIVE.COM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS, FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or group. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Sponsor further reserves the right to conduct an evaluation of an entrants' Internet Protocol address and to complete an e-mail validation process. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses email, addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Contest, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the State in which the CrazyPraiseLive competition is being held having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State in which the CrazyPraiseLive competition is being held without regards for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, nor consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, other than Entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. SPONSOR: David Michael LLC.